Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Toys on Clearance at Target and Walmart

There are two times every year that I stock up on toys and right now is one of them.  I just went to Target and Walmart where I found some great deals.  I buy a bunch now to have on hand for birthday gifts and then also stocking stuffers and Christmas presents.

Target has 30% off a lot of their toys.  If you wait a couple days, that will go down to 50% and then 70%.  I went today and looked at what they had and bought ones that I know will go quickly.  For example, they are getting rid of their Harry Potter legos.  I found one set that is $39.00 at Toys R Us for only $20.  I also found a paper doll dress up princess set for only $4.  (It is usually $15)  Also, make sure and look at their summer outdoor toys.

At Walmart, they have entire aisles that are on clearance.  I am not as familiar with their sale cycle but I am sure they will continue to be marked down.  But I was able to get a Finn McMissle car for $2 and some spiderman dominoes for only $4.  Both of those will make great stocking stuffers!

Tip:  If something you like is near other clearance items, use the price scanners.  Often times, they have updated the price in their systems but not on the shelves.  You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment