Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lots of Cute Things on Zulily Today

I haven't been on Zulily in awhile but I checked it out today and found really cute and reasonably priced  things like:

There is a book boutique with some really cute and popular books starting  at $6.99

Under Little Pea, I love these sparkly hair clips for $11.99

If I throw a dinosaur birthday party for my son, I would love to have these giant inflatable dinosaurs as decorations for $9.99.

These bright-colored lunch are perfect for kids and adults and come in many different colors for $16.99

The Kidorable boutique is full of fun things that kids need this fall and winter.  There are rain boots, gloves, hats, scarves, rain coats and even this umbrella that is only $9.99.

Carters has some really cute boots and shoes.  These boots are only $16.99.

Check out these and other boutiques on Zulily!

No comments:

Post a Comment