Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Couple of Legit Survey Sites

I think I am going to try some of these survey sites to see if I can earn some extra money or rewards.

I already do MyPoints.That one takes awhile but I have gotten $50 worth of Pottery Barn cards by just clicking on emails while I watch tv.

I just heard of a new one today called Mommy Talk Surveys for those of you that are mommies.  If you join now, you can get $5 on your account and then when you hit $25, you can cash out.  I did a little research and people were saying that they were able to cash out about 3 or 4 times a year but it does take a while to get your money.

If you take part in other survey sites that are legit, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment