Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

$50 Worth of Food Containers for $23

My husband and I have a little joke.  When we are rich, we are throwing out all of our crappy leftover containers and buying good ones.  OK, it's not funny but it is true.  I am sick of the free containers that I get with sandwich meats and the ones that the tops don't stay on well. 

With this deal, you can get $50 worth of food storage containers for only $23.  I went onto locknlockplace.com and saw that for a couple dollars more you can get an 18-piece set.  That should be enough for my family.  Also the website has some sort of happy hour sale from 3 to 5 everyday.  I am not sure what that looks like but sounds good!

UPDATE: If you order this today, you get 20% off a purchase at Plum District next week

No comments:

Post a Comment