Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Get Paid to Buy John Frieda at Target



I am only a novice at this couponing craze even though I have been doing it for a while. I have cut down my bills and I do get some good deals every once and a while. I even have a decent stockpile (I won't have to buy pasta, toothpaste or toilet cleaner for a long time!) But I do not get those shopping trips that take my bills down to $0.32 like the people on TV.
However, I do run across a good deal every now and again. Here is one.

Buy 3 John Frieda products and get a $5 gift card Buy 3 John Frieda Full Repair — $5.99 ea
Use (3) $5/1 John Frieda from 6/5 newspaper coupons

Plus use $3/2 Target printable
Pay $0 and get $5 gift card (it worked for one reader; hopefully it’ll work for you too!)

*If you did not get the $5 John Frieda, you can print a $2 off coupon here.

Also there is a warning from Totally Target: If you still have the Gift Card glitch in your store (some don’t, some still have it), your final total when using MANUFACTURER’S coupons cannot drop below $10 or 2 of your coupons will fail. This means that you will have to have at least an extra $7.03 in your order (that you won’t be using MQs on) to absorb your coupon value. If you don’t, your first $5/1 coupon will scan fine, your second will scan for $2.97 and your third will scan at $0.00. Be sure and use your $3/2 Target coupon LAST as it has no affect on this glitch and will allow your total to drop below the $10.

(Thanks Totally Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment