Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coupon Sites

Tonight is that show on TLC "Extreme Couponing". Although I am not nearly as good as those people nor do I want to spend my entire life on couponing, I do manage to save quite a bit of money through coupons.
Not only do I buy 6 papers weekly, but I also frequent several coupon sites and print out their coupons. Here are several that I go to that you might want to check out.
Coupons.com
Cool Savings
Cellfire Digital Coupons
Kelloggs Coupons and Savings
If there is a certain product that I know I need (like cereal), I go to these sites and search to see if there are better coupons than the ones I have from the papers. Often times there are. By using these sites, I have often been able to create a pretty decent stockpile (nothing like the ones on the show) and save my family some money. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment