Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Great Deals on Kids' Clothes and Personalized Items













I love these two sites and I drool over the deals they offer almost daily. I took a peek today and saw a couple of my favorite designers and products offered.

The Mini Social: Today they have Tea Collection clothes featured among others. I love tea collection. The clothes fit so nicely and they are so cute and well made. Check it out.


Zulily: I have talked about them before but today they have extra cute things. They have smocked dresses for only $36.99 (those can be so expensive!) I have received 2 smocked dresses for my daughter over the years and they were two of my favorite gifts!

They also have personalized plates for $13.99. These would make different and fun baby or birthday gifts!

And then they have Baby Legs, infant and toddler leg warmers for only $6.99. If you have a baby around now, these come in very handy for when they start crawling. They protect their clothes and their little knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment