Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Love a Good Show!

Whether on stage, in a theater or on TV, I love to loose myself in a story. And if my kids are entertained for a couple hours, even better.

That is why I was excited to hear about these deals:

Peter Pan 360 - From what I hear, this show is amazing. There are 22 actors, puppets, music all in a 360 degree theater. And here is a 50% off deal!

You will need to sign up at goldstar.com but that is free. Go to the Atlanta page and you will find the offer for 50% off Peter Pan. There are a limited number of tickets but there are still some left for the Jan 26, 28 and 29 performances.

Free Blockbuster Movie - Enjoy a free movie from a Blockbuster Express Kiosk. You have to reserve it online at blockbusterexpress.com. But you can easily find the closest kiosk on the site, reserve it and pick it up at that kiosk. Just enter in the code MRC37H.

Just don't forget the popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment